Asbestos Removalist (AUST) Pty Ltd is a Class A licensed company that specializes in the safe removal and disposal of all types of asbestos both Friable and Non-Friable. We have 20 years’ experience and are well regarded within the construction industry. Fully accredited, our license covers all of Victoria with our jobs spanning both metro and regional areas. Our staff are highly experienced in the industry that is the Removal of Asbestos and have a clientele base that stretches from local government to state institutions, large commercial builders and industry giants.
- Free advice and Quotes
- We provide SWMS and Control Plans for all jobs and pre-planning docs when necessary.
- All our plant have pre-start checklist and risk assessment and all our equipment is checked regularly and tagged as necessary
- Supply our own EPA Approved bins/skips and trucks.
- Specialise in contaminated soil removal or remediation.
- Warehouse and industrial factory decontamination/clean ups.
- Asbestos Sprayed fire rating and acoustic materials
- Asbestos mastic, rope & gaskets
- Asbestos Containing vinyl tiles and asbestos sheeting
- Experience in working in hospitals, universities and schools.
- Asbestos containing electrical switchboards, fuses and spark arresters
- Asbestos cement underground pipes, conduits and pits
- Asbestos Boiler and pipe lagging
- Site clean ups/decontamination, Vacuum Cleaning, Removal of Biological hazards etc.
Our experience in the industry has allowed us to develop our resources and are happy to plan and arrange other requirements such as, replacement of roofing products, part or full demolition buildings garages or sheds. We have a great professional relationship with a number of tradesman including carpenters, plumbers and electricians that are able to provide an honest, competitively priced service.
You are only as good as the people you use. As well as a great team, we work very closely with respected plumbers, demolition contractors, earth movers, carpenters, electricians & other trade professionals. We regard all of them as an extension of our team.
Our estimators receive the majority of tenders now-a-days through tender portals such as Estimate One, Bidcontender, Tenderlink, etc. We will quote on any job as long as we have all the documents necessary sent to us.
We have also had close working relationships with large industrial companies from petroleum refineries, FMCG’s, industrial storage facilities, Australian defence, government education and health facilities, large industrial manufacturing plants.
We have completed work at hundreds of school, most of the large Universities, Austin and Alfred Hospital, regional hospitals, many pre-schools, child care centres and sporting reserves and pavilions.